Total Pageviews

Sunday, August 13, 2017

August 2017

A few pics from early TSW days [ late 2014 ] followed by recent updates through August 2017


Additional blessings have come - thyroid healed and no longer need to take meds.



below left: skin healing after it literally came off while I washed face [2014]


my hair keeps growing!!!
   
for my entire life since childhood on steroids my hair would never grow past mid back, it's now longer than pictured here. June 2017

Below: today 08/13/17, no makeup, still doing well, a small area at jawbones and hands mostly right ring finger area that is healing up. This is a tough time, the 2nd of my 4 boys died suddenly 2 weeks ago and I had dental surgery yesterday. Skin holding up much better than it ever would have in past during such stressful times. I can attribute the flare to 'meat' that must have had hormones which is when it happens.

my precious and beautiful son gone at 31
August 2nd I got the worst imaginable news
of the sudden death of my son. Though one
of the most unimaginable heartbreaks of
my life, I'm not left without hope that one
day he will live again. This is the promise
afterall.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what your thoughts are on all of this and if you have an experience to share.

TSW - Me

TSW - Me
Collage