Total Pageviews

Sunday, August 30, 2015

Hi!  I have been taking pics but as improvement comes and life begins to take shape again and I'm no longer confined it's been a challenge to get to my 2 month update but it will be posted soon. I'm not 100% but so much better than a year ago. My hands, one wrist and to lower section of face and my neck are still hold outs. It's been over a year now since my last and final TS use, one of the best and a life saving choice. My thyroid is working proper again, it seems my adrenals are as well blood test will confirm that one as well. Don't forget to scroll down and check the progression of my journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what your thoughts are on all of this and if you have an experience to share.

TSW - Me

TSW - Me
Collage