Total Pageviews

Saturday, January 24, 2015

It's been a long long journey ...

The motivation for starting this blog posting came from the many many posts I have read/viewed over the past few months or so by others traveling the Topical Steroid road of recovery. This being ONE of the more challenging personal aspects of my life, which truthfully has been for the majority of my life, I've finally found the keys to moving forward.

Keys, yes a fistful of keys dangling from a ring. Now it's time to take them, sort through and use each one to open a door that leads to recovery.

This leg of my journey began about the last week of July 2014 following surgery... it seems it may run on for many more months to years, it's been a long long time coming. Being so ill for over two years now, it's encouraging to have that ring of keys, otherwise things would be hopelessly bleak. Now, however there is much work to be done.

That said, with so much work to be done, postings will be as they come, as there is time and as fatigue is overcome. My family doctor thought keeping photo journal was a good idea, so many photos may be posted, perhaps even more than dialogue for a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what your thoughts are on all of this and if you have an experience to share.

TSW - Me

TSW - Me
Collage